Tomatoes And Garlic
Kinds of Tomatoes
- German Pink Tomatoes orginated from Bavaria
- Henderson’s “Pink Ponderosa, Introduced by Peter Henderson & Co. in 1981
- Mortgage Lifter, developed by M.C. Byes of Logan, West Virginia in the 1940’s
- Hungarian Heart, Heavy production all season long. Originated outside of Budapest,Hungary around 1900
- German Lunchbox, A local gentleman who had been saving this tomatoe for many years.
- Dester, The seed came to US from an Amish lady a few miles from Baker Creek Farm
- Bread & salt, Traditionally originated from Russian culture.